UPCOMING "OPEN TO THE PUBLIC" CLASSES:
**To register for a class below, contact us through the "contact us" page (3rd tab down on left of screen), send us an email, contact us by phone or register online (6th tab down on left of screen).**
- "American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI)" CPR/AED/First Aid Class: Sunday December 15, 2013 at 10 am in Huntingtown, MD.
- Child & Babysitting Safety (CABS) Training: Sunday December 15, 2013 at 2:30 pm in Huntingtown, MD.
- "American Heart Association (AHA)" BLS for Healthcare Provider Training: Monday December 16, 2013 at 3 pm in Prince Frederick, MD.
- "American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI)" CPR/AED/First Aid Class: Sunday January 26, 2014 at 10 am in Huntingtown, MD.
- Child & Babysitting Safety (CABS) Training: Sunday January 26, 2014 at 2:30 pm in Huntingtown, MD.
- "American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI)" CPR/AED/First Aid Class: Sunday February 16, 2014 at 10 am in Huntingtown, MD.
- Child & Babysitting Safety (CABS) Training: Sunday February 16, 2014 at 2:30 pm in Huntingtown, MD.
Find the right solutions to certifying your employees with the services from Southern MD CPR & First Aid Training™ based in Huntingtown, MD. We specialize in providing a unique approach of TRAVELING TO YOU (if requested). No location is too far! We are based in Southern MD but regularly teach throughout the state of Maryland (including Annapolis & Baltimore), Washington DC & Northern Virginia. We thrive on providing you, the customer with the BEST training possible. We will travel to your business, group, home, church, etc and certify everybody whether the class size is 1-50 people in CPR, AED, Basic First Aid, Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), Wilderness First Aid, Bloodborne Pathogen/Infectious Control, Child & Babysitting Safety (CABS) training, etc and many other valuable life-saving classes. Interested, in purchasing a defibrillator (AED)? Southern MD CPR & First Aid Training™ is a distributor and can meet your needs!
With a combined 33 years of experience in the Fire-Rescue-EMS service, Kim and Jonathan have performed CPR on hundreds of people over the course of our careers. Our training classes include information and "real life, street smart skills" that you will NEVER find in any training DVD. Both Kim and Jonathan have received numerous life-saving awards of persons lives they have saved that had suffered a cardiac arrest. Once you complete the class, you will leave 100% confident in your skill levels. For a list of references, please contact us.
- Saving a life and being a hero
- Possible reduction in insurance premium
- Early CPR within 3-5 minutes after collapse can result in high long-term survival rates
- The value of early CPR by bystanders is that it "buys time" by maintaining blood flow and oxygen to the heart and brain during a cardiac arrest
Each business is different and our customized approach, tailored to individual needs, allows us to create achievable goals that are based on your lifestyle and working environment. At Southern MD CPR & First Aid Training™, we use the most modern protocols. Our instructors are committed to help you make the changes in your business. To ensure we meet the needs of everybody, we are COMAR certified through the State of Maryland (for childcare providers) as well as being trained and certified to teach classes through:
- American Heart Association (AHA)
- American National Red Cross
- American Safety & Health Institute (ASHI)
- Emergency Care & Safety Institute (ECSI)
- National Safety Council
Contact us today for more information.